Dining Aid Course 2020/2021
Dining users can now apply for Ministry grants for this service.
We enclose the document that you must deliver to the secretariat. ANNEX 2_Application for dining aid 2020-21
- Beneficiaries must be family units that, during the 2020-2021 school year, have children enrolled in a non-university public teaching center or a private private school, in case they attend the second cycle of infant education, primary education or secondary education , or in a center of first cycle of infantile education that forms part of the network of public nurseries or of the complementary educational network that has signed the pertinent agreement. In addition, children must be users of the canteen service in the 2020-2021 academic year.
- There are two types of beneficiaries:
- Direct beneficiaries:
-Students who are in an accredited reception situation by means of a certificate from the director of the reception center or the competent body.
- Family victims of gender violence. This condition must be proven by presenting a certified copy of the protection order in favor of the victim or, where applicable, of the final conviction for acts of gender violence. It can also be accredited by any of the means established in article 78.2 of Law 11/2016, of 28 July, on equality between women and men.
- Students who have refugee status (they or their parents or guardians).
- b) Beneficiaries by scale (only one of the two categories set out below can be chosen):
-Students with unfavorable economic or socio-familial conditions, in accordance with the criteria set out in point eight of these rules and depending on budgetary availability.
- Students in which any of the following travel conditions apply, depending on budget availability:
- Students who during the 2020-2021 academic year use the school transport service in centers where a part-time day is followed and do not have any other center closer to their place of residence.
- Students enrolled in centers outside their municipality when their studies are not taught.
Requirements for beneficiaries by scale
To apply for the grants included in this call, at the end of the extraordinary deadline for submitting applications, one of the following two requirements must be met:
- Have a total family income not higher than that determined by the following table, calculated from the IPREM:
Number of adults (14 years and over) Number of children under 14 years Total family income
1 1 € 12,837.24
1 2 € 15,799.68
1 3 € 18,762.12
2 1 € 17,774.64
2 2 € 20,737.08
2 3 € 23,699.52
2 4 € 26,661.96
3 1 € 22,712.04
3 2 € 25,674.48
3 3 € 28,636.92
€ 2,962.44 must be added for each additional child under fourteen, and € 4,937.40 for each additional adult over fourteen.
- b) Proof of having a temporary employment situation as the only source of income at the time of application:
-Beneficiaries of the extraordinary benefit due to the cessation of the activity of self-employed workers due to COVID-19.
- Family units with unemployment benefits or aid for extraordinary work situations arising from COVID-19.
IMPORTANT: Do not forget to submit all the required documentation.
We attach the document you need to fill out. You can also go through the secretariat to pick it up.
YOU HAVE UNTIL OCTOBER 20 TO SUBMIT THEM. DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE.